Partner & Vendor Services
White-Label Slow Motion Video Booth for Vendors
Expand your offerings to your customers with this dynamic photo booth alternative.
- Your Branding - Our Slow-motion booth is an entirely white-label service, so you can retain all of your company’s branding on the finished video.
- Our Crew - Our professional slow-mo crew can be self sufficient or work with one of your team members at the event. It’s entirely up to you!
- Our Gear - We'll handle everything including high speed camera equipment, continuous lighting, and a back drop. If custom backdrops are part of your packages, we'd be happy to integrate them into our video booth.
- Our Editing Team - The same people that craft our award winning highlight reels will create a fun, upbeat, music-video style edit of all of the footage from the booth.
- No Hassle - Our crew will take care of all of the logistical details for a stress-free event.
- No Hidden Costs - Our booth service can be contracted at a discounted and affordable flat rate with no hidden fees or upfront costs to your business.
What your client gets:
- Slow motion booth (includes backdrop, professional lighting, high speed camera, and an instant-review monitor)
- At least 3 hours of open-booth time at the event
- Slow-mo friendly props for guests to enjoy
- A Merryweather Films camera operator
- A booth coordinator to inspire guests in the booth and ensure things run smoothly
- A fun, energetic music-video style edit, crafted by the Merryweather Films team
- Convenient online delivery
Cheaper than the Competition
Your cost is $1999, you set your own price.
The leading competitor charges $4000, leaving you plenty of room to make money and stay cheaper
Your Profit Margin
Based on an advertised price of $2999
Vendor Marketing Videos
Showcase your business to potential clients with the power of video.
Produced by our sister company, arsenal mediaworks, these brand videos offer an opportunity to tell your story to potential customers and stand apart from your competition. Our past clients include photographers, floral decorators, event decorators, DJ's, and bands.
Ilonka Floral Decorator
Florist Malvern, PA
Ilonka Floral Decorator is widely considered to be one of the best florists in Main Line Philadelphia. She has won Best of The Knot three years in a row and won awards at the prestigious Philadelphia Flower Show.
We shot b-roll of Ilonka and her team preparing for, and delivering, four separate weddings over the course of several half-day shoots. We followed that up with an interview at her studio in Malvern. She posted the video to the "About Us" section of her website and has received great feedback from brides and their mothers.
Chad David Kraus Photography
Photographer Westchester, NY
Over just a few short years Chad Kraus has become one of the most sought after photographers in the Westchester, New York area. As his business has grown, Chad realized that he needed to make a video for potential clients to meet him online before they both spend the time meeting in person at his studio.
We shot a talking-head interview on a white back drop with Chad at our studio, then filled in the narrative with location footage from multiple parties that he worked. He now uses this video in all initial email communication with clients and has had great success "boosting" it on Facebook to a targeted audience.
Spinners Entertainment: MC Jesse
DJ and Entertainment Company West Orange, NJ
Spinners Entertainment is a one-stop shop for all your party's music and entertainment needs. Over the last several years they have expanded their list of services to include several different types of vendors. As the list has grown, so has the time spent trying to clearly explain what each service entails to potential customers .
We worked directly with Jay Della Valle, the owner, to create a series of short videos showcasing the different entertainment options (DJ's, Bands, Cocktail Musicians etc) that they have available. He uses the individual videos on breakout pages on his website (which also include pricing and packaging information for each entertainer) and also forwards them to clients who express interest in that service.
Event Decorator Spring Valley, NY
Balloon Artistry is a party decorating company that has serviced Bar & Bat Mitzvahs, Sweet 16’s, Quinceaneras, birthday parties, baby showers, graduations, Communions, Christenings and more for over 25 years.
We shot two interviews and various B Roll over one day of shooting and created this promotional video, along with several looping videos that play as background content on their website.
Musicians Philadelphia, PA
The Midnighters are a violin and guitar duo who play weddings and corporate events. Unlike many of their peers in the industry, they are young and dynamic, and they decided to showcase that quality on their website. We shot 10 videos over the course of two separate days, and they replaced the audio player on their music page with a video player.
Their new clients have raved about being able to not only hear but also see them and they are enjoying their best success with bookings yet.